I want to go faster.

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

bc u would be undervolting a 90 v motor, less r[pm/. right now ur overvolting by 2x =36 run at 72volts means double rpm..90 v run at 90 v = normal rpm, or stock top speed.. research before getting ideas,.,this very basic info is in the faq section and basically every post ever made on this forum and every other electric vehicle forum, :D
The rpm of any voltage motor is the same, so look at the percent overvolt to calc final rpm.ur 36v motor at 72 v is equal to 90 v at 180, or 24 v at 48v....ur 36 volt motor is being pushed hard as is with 72 volts, im not sure how long a 24 v motor would last, but it would spin 3times faster than rated , so 9000 rpm lets say and hence ur top speed would be insane...until the motor fried.
U already have a 36v hub motor...if ur planning on goin as fast as u have been and double volting the scooter then yes , ud need a robust brushless 72 v controller with higher amp rating , 6 good batteries , and if u know how to wire it 2 36 v chargers will work or 1 if u have more downtime.id monitor motor temps...my s500 on dbl volt got super hot.
U already have a 36v hub motor...if ur planning on goin as fast as u have been and double volting the scooter then yes , ud need a robust brushless 72 v controller with higher amp rating , 6 good batteries , and if u know how to wire it 2 36 v chargers will work or 1 if u have more downtime.id monitor motor temps...my s500 on dbl volt got super hot.
Yep..in that case a 36v motor with 60-72 volts would fly...or run ur 48 at 96v lmao...although idk what controller would run that...fewer batteries better...get a 24v and run on ur stock 48 controller..only mod needed is the wheel.theres a simple idea.
The original 4 batteries i have in ny bike are all maching 6-DMZ-10. so looks like im looking for a 24-36v hub motor. i have 2 more 6-DMZ-10 batteries comming to match the 4 i have. if anyone has some links for some hub motor please share... thanks
Finding an identical hub motor wheel combo may be tough , check the manufacturer site and see if they perhaps alo made a lower voltage version where the wheel would simply swap out....otherwise our 72 v idea with 72 v vontrolller, chargers, etc may be the better and cheaper idea..maybe a 16 inch or 18would fit, idk im not there...but some gooogle time is gonnna be needed for a direct swap out that doesnt have a bunch of bicycle related crap on it.
Ill have to test it at home later. just checkn cause the bike didnt come with batteries or charger. and then he said he would through them in. ended up with dead batteries. but this was ok as i needed the battery box anyways to install my new batteries. but was just curuis if maby he gave me a 60v charger by mistake..
So i can charge a 60v battery configureation then correct. rather than charging my two other batteries separatly i could just charge o.e and have the other in series with my 48v pack. Will this work?
Well it's been some time since posting. Bike was fine at 60volts so ended up at 72v. used it since last year with no troubles. So it's summer time now and i was still wanting more speed so i decided to try out 84volts.. all was great i rode around several hours and was pretty stoked as to how fast this thing was now. parked for the night and connected charger. now i am assuming that it was the over voltage that blew up my controller but was also damp from the dew fall at night. i was able to connect the batteries and nothing happend, but as soon as i turned the throttle smoke came from the controller area. I was just getting ready to leave for work so i havn't had time to open and look at it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]