this is Lorenzo from Italy.
I'm in this crazy world of electric scooter since a month. I'm quite satisfied of the stock configuration 1000w 36v SLA batteries on stock chinese controller but....i want more speed but not suffering for a loss of torque (i'm not slim... ).
So, i'd like to have some suggestions from you guys on how to reach my target.
1. Budget for modding can reach about 100-150USD (not calculating custom duties...).
2. i can change everything, but i'd like to mantain the stock motor: quite impossible to get a better one, industrial or golf cart like for a reasonable price. So this is my biggest limitation.
3. At the beginning, i will maintain the original SLA batteries. In the future, i'm planning to switch on LiFePo but not know.
4. I'd like to reach a reasonable 25 upto 30 mph. Today i'm stuck on 20
5. Not a problem in buying from China/USA. I have to time to wait...
6. I'm a DIYer: i can do quite everything by myself...with a good tutorial: so configurations/tutorial/pics/videos are greatly appreciated!!
I've been waiting for your suggestions!
PS: sorry for my english...