I want to go faster.

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

By tomjasz
Hub ba HUBBA!
Attachments
e scooter.jpg
By maurtis
Isn't that just a standard 9C/MXUS hub motor radially spoked? The 9C on my wife's bike looks just like it.
By tomjasz
Dunno but I'm tipping on the idea a a large push bike with to much motor. This one is a little to small but I'm engrossed by it.

I may do something like it with my crappy frame. It's a s350 with the brake brake weld on on TOP of the farm tube. They changed the weld on soon after. The angle makes for suchky brake having a weird cable angle making the rear brake suchk even more. It make be a good base for a hub motor scooter. Sadlk the seat bracket is a bogus design and weld too. At least for a 200lb old kid like me. :lol:
By robnewyork
my 1500 watt brushless would smoke that motor , its for sale too for half that price.. and aiden has already made a bracket for it.
By tomjasz
I have adapters. I like your motor, but these are very different beasts. I like the DD no chain idea too. Notice I wrote TOO. I've broken, sprained, scarred, and twisted more bones, joints, and limbs than you have birth years grasshopper. :lol:
By Dieseled
I looked at one of those s350s a while ago, it did have a hole in the front fork where i thought i could have mounted a front brake. the seats a little tougher without welding, or those beefy bars that support the rear deck on my 2 curries . a fiberglass / wood solution might work (but its stinky).
By tomjasz
Front brake was no problem. I just have to drive over to the LBS and pick it up. Three of mine were free for picking up. That made me like them.
By Dieseled
definitely leaves a better budget for improvements. sometimes when i look at these, poor design choices, i forget that these were intended to be under powered kids toys but still, a solo rear band brake? what were they thinking? thats not enough stopping power for a hill, even with no motor. best first mod, adding a front brake :lol:
By tomjasz
robnewyork wrote:a disc brake to be specific

Why? I've found that decent pad s in a decent mechanism stop every bit as well as cheap discs. Not meant to be argumentation, just unimpressed by low end discs. Kool Stop pads made a HUGE difference in stopping power. The one reason I might look at a disc conversion it winter riding. there is NO good winter pad. I've tried 4 compounds. No one compounds material for winter riding. SUCKS!
By robnewyork
i almost killed a friend on an e200 doing 40 mph , thats why.when the controller failed, basic brakes stand no chance.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]