I want to go faster.

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

Hi Guys;

I'm new to the Electric Scooter game, I mostly use mine to commute around Gibraltar, the short distances and low traffic speeds makes for perfect scooting.

I've lost a cell in my Lead Acid battery, and am (obviously) considering upgrading this to a Li-Ion one. I would also like to upgrade my 1000W motor to a 1500W brushless one (I think we can all see where this is going)...

So, prior to jumping right in a buying a load of parts that won't work together, I'd like to get your input on a few things:

(please note that shipping from US is prohibitively expensive, so I'm sourcing parts from this side of the world).

Would this package: http://goo.gl/IFtnnO
Work with this battery: http://goo.gl/mBvUpP

Thanks in Advance!
battery description is very vague,is it lipo,lifepo4, lithium polymer ...i just sold that motor to uncle d for 90 shipped,i think 190 is too much when there are insane options in that range ,,, and seeing as how u havent even pushed your 1000watt motor you already have i would do that first , u may be in for a surprised how fast your scoot could be with the stock motor.we also source from china , because retailers here are greedy.. id run the yk42-4s 66amp controller at 48v with 4 12ah batteries, so 33 percent top speed gain and double the acceleration./and pretty cheap, about $145 shipped.or for stupid wheelies and blinding takeoff id run the yk43b (39.99 from china) and 3 18ah batteries(105bux) and have unreal acceleration , same top speed , and potentially fry the 1000watt motor on a longer trip..
robnewyork wrote:battery description is very vague,is it lipo,lifepo4, lithium polymer ...i just sold that motor to uncle d for 90 shipped,i think 190 is too much when there are insane options in that range ,,, and seeing as how u havent even pushed your 1000watt motor you already have i would do that first , u may be in for a surprised how fast your scoot could be with the stock motor.we also source from china , because retailers here are greedy.. id run the yk42-4s 66amp controller at 48v with 4 12ah batteries, so 33 percent top speed gain and double the acceleration./and pretty cheap, about $145 shipped.or for stupid wheelies and blinding takeoff id run the yk43b (39.99 from china) and 3 18ah batteries(105bux) and have unreal acceleration , same top speed , and potentially fry the 1000watt motor on a longer trip..

Sound awesome! Any links?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]