I want to go faster.

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

Hello, this seems like the best place to ask as the crazy cart seems to use same motors as the scooters..

I want a bit more power and torque, going to fit a my1016 350w motor instead of the 250 (I think) original. Just wondering what I should go for - there is a 24v or 36v option of this motor. Was thinking of running the 24v motor at 36v or the 36v motor at 48v.. for more speed.... i already have a great 14s lithium pack for my ebike so it would be good if i could use that.. although the fully charged voltage is 57v. Would this fry the 36v motor?

Then what controller to choose?

thanks for the help! Tom :-)

if you have a 14s battery id try to fit the biggest 48v motor that is possible
somthing like a 500w-1000w all depends on the room.

allso what is the bms in the battery rated for as this will be the limiting factor
between 250-1000w

(yes a 36v motor would probably die on 60v but a 48v would be a lot happier plus the extra rpm means
you would go a bit faster 25%)
Thanks so much for the reply Aiden.. the bms is fine for 2kw, the real limiting factor is the physical size of the motor i can use. thats why I was aiming for the 350w and hoping to eek a bit more power out of it without blowing it up right away! will have a look at the dimensions for the 48v though.

If i did go for the 350w 36v and used a different battery just a 12s, what controller would you recommend maybe a 48v 500w? any brand to reccommend?

thanks

Tom
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]