Moderators: robnewyork, gameboy, bassiclyLouDog

By brownsfan
I have an older razor e300s that I fried (don't ask) the control module on. It has the original ct-101c module (which has four connector plugs coming out of it). This control module is no longer available and I need to know if there is a way to adapt the later five connector plug modules to this older unit?
Any help would be appreciated. My grand-kids will be forever grateful !!!!!
I have heard that an adapter is available from Razor, but they say that it is discontinued.
I have seen the new control modules that have five connecter plugs and comes with a new throttle twist grip. Are they compatible? If so, how?
eZip 500 @ 36V

I've seen several eZip1000's for ~$350 locally. Ha[…]

It's just going to be a chase bike no motor, just […]

Razor RSF 650? Where to buy?

It's arriving june 28th. care for me to post a rev[…]

yep.. needs to be bulletproof or someone ends up h[…]