Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

By shortcircuit911
So a few weeks ago I ordered a scooter off eBay for $560. It looks similar to the ecoreco and vomo scooter just a bit uglier. I bought it to get around San Francisco to and from work. I really wanted a vomo and sent them some emails and never got a response so that scared me a bit. I also didn't want to wait 2 months to receive it so I went with the knock off. It was quite an ordeal because the seller gave me the wrong tracking number and there was a delay because of the Chinese holiday. Long story shorts the scooter showed up almost two weeks late, that was problem #1. Upon closer inspection I noticed the scooter didn't have disc brakes,and the battery wasn't a Samsung battery like the listing said. The battery was dead so I tried to charge it and the plug for the charger wasn't for American outlets. So I sent a very pissed off email to the seller and demanded a partial refund. With the refund I ended up only paying $300 for the scooter so I'd say it was a steal. I rode it around the block and really want to boost performance. It's a 250w scooter and performs like one lol. I'm thinking of selling the 36v battery and charger and getting 12s lipos in there. I also want to get a better controller and throttle. Those are the pricier mods I have planned. I've already removed the seat and some hideous trim that was on the deck. I going to eventual make a new deck out of a lighter material like wood or aluminum, but I'll probabl just add grip tape for now. The bars on this thing are ugly as hell and super long so I'm going to cut the top off and add a stem and drag bar from a bicycle. I have a few pics but will post more soon. Let me know what you guys think!
Attachments
image5 (3).JPG
image5 (3).JPG (107.96 KiB) Viewed 4663 times
image6 (2).JPG
image6 (2).JPG (56.69 KiB) Viewed 4665 times
image4 (5).JPG
image4 (5).JPG (116.49 KiB) Viewed 4665 times
image3 (6).JPG
image3 (6).JPG (127.74 KiB) Viewed 4665 times
image1 (9).JPG
image1 (9).JPG (145.42 KiB) Viewed 4665 times

By shortcircuit911
Thanks. I can't believe I was able to get it that cheap. It needs new bars bad, and the stem needs to be stiffened up. I have a 9 fet Lyen controller in my stash I want to install. I also have 2 6s lipos from my e300 build I did years ago. I'm going to try and at least get the batteries balanced and hooked up this weekend and see if I'm happy with the top speed. Then I can pull out the controller and flash the firmware which can be a pain in the buttocks if you don't have parameter designer on your computer. I think this scooter has a lot of potential. The controller it has is garbage! The delay in throttle response is super annoying and the acceleration sucks bad. I'm very curious to see what top speed will be with the new mods!
By aidanworthington
I did a little reserch for you

At 36v your motor is 250w as we all know
But it allso can run on 48v at 350w + 25% more speed

So I'm guessing if you run your 12s using a 400w controller ul be close to the motors max performance
By aidanworthington
stunt scooter bars will fit for an easy upgrade but make sure you get the extra long type
bars.jpg
bars.jpg (5.07 KiB) Viewed 4637 times
By shortcircuit911
Thanks for the research Aidan! I ordered some fixie bars today. If your not familiar with "fixie" it's a fixed gear bike. The bars are shorter that the one it has now, and they have a slight rise in them (link below). I have no worries about running 12s, hub motors can take quite a bit of abuse. I'm hoping I can break into the 20's @50v. I'll see how it performs and if I'm not happy then I'll buy one more lipo and run 75v and see how I like that. The lyen controller can take that no problem so we'll see how it goes. Going to balance the lipos today or tomorrow and get them hooked up to the stock controller for a test run. Hopefully 50v is fun enough but we'll see. I'll get some pics up soon I can post pics from my phone.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Track-Urban-Road- ... nav=SEARCH
By shortcircuit911
Ok so I had a spare hour to play in the garage today and got a lot done. I balanced the 2 lipo packs that I had and pulled the 36v lion pack from the scooter. I quickly realized that there isn't a lot of room to work with, especially if I want to run 10ah of lipo and a lyen controller. I threw some andersons on the stock controller and hooked up my lipos, which are 5mm too tall so the deck won't go on without some spacers. I fired up the scooter and took off without the deck, in the dark, with flip flops and no shirt lol (I was very excited to find out the top speed). According to the app on my phone the I hit 20 mph. The stock controller is absolute garbage, I can't wait to swap it out! There is a delay in the throttle which I can't stand, and 13amps of acceleration is nothing! It was fun going 20 though. I forgot to check motor temp when I got back, but I'm not too worried about it. I'm going to get an aluminum plate and make a new deck that looks better and is probably lighter. Spacers will also have to be made on the lathe so the deck will clear the lipos. I'd really like to run more than 5ah of lipo, but it might have to do for now. Next step is to get the lyn controller out and flashed. I think it will be a fun little scooter with 100 amps of acceleration. I also need to stiffen up the folding mechanism on the bars, they're a bit too wobbly.
Attachments
image3 (8).JPG
image3 (8).JPG (115.07 KiB) Viewed 4626 times
image1 (12).JPG
image1 (12).JPG (61.07 KiB) Viewed 4626 times
image2 (8).JPG
image2 (8).JPG (133.95 KiB) Viewed 4626 times
By aidanworthington
100 amps at 50v = 5000w
(probily not the best idea)

10 amps At 50v = 500w and 22mph
Plus if you are only running 5000mah you should get a good 1/2 hour run

I used to own an egret 1 that is basicaly the same thing except it was all ali mine was an early version with solid tires and every small bump felt epic.so I sold it
By aidanworthington
If you want a 10 cell @ 10 ah that will fit I know a gooD supplier in china. I nearly did but didn't. Ended up sellng and buying a evo 1000 scooter and fitting it with a kelly . After that the ecoscooter was born
(1700w hub motor scooter:)
By shortcircuit911
5000w would only be a burst, not continuous, assuming that motor will pull 100amps. I said 100 amps because that's what the lyen can push. I prefer to run turnigy lipo because it's cheap and very powerful. I'm going to run 5ah and see if that's enough to get around, if not I'll explore other options.
By shortcircuit911
Well I had no luck getting parameter designer on my netbook. I did however get XPD on my netbook and it worked flawlessly! I set the lvc, and max current to my liking and went for a ride. All I can say is wow! With the current set at 60 amps and the small wheel diameter, this thing has tons of torque!I hooked my watt meter up and went for a ride. The motor pulled just shy of 2,000 watts. Since I have no deck on the scooter I was standing on the side rails with one foot all the way in the front, if it wasn't there I would've been riding wheelies. I really need to make a new deck for this thing, I could feel the frame twisting as I cruised around the neighborhood. I definitely like the steel tube frame of the e300 better, but whatever I'll improve this one as much as possible. I think I'll just keep running 12s 5ah and see how long the charge lasts with my commute. I do want more range so maybe i'll look into getting 2 8ah packs and see if 'i can squeeze them in there with that monster controller. I'm going to get another watt meter on order along with a handlebar clamo. I'm still trying to decide what material I want to use for the deck. I can't wait to clean all the wiring up and get the deck made. I also need to put more time into stiffening up the bars because its sketchy having them move with all that torque
Attachments
image2.JPG
image2.JPG (117.14 KiB) Viewed 4608 times
image1.JPG
image1.JPG (109.67 KiB) Viewed 4608 times
By aidanworthington
wow 2000w did it get warm

on these small scooters the deck is a structural element
when you get a new deck sorted ul loose some of the twisting
By shortcircuit911
Forgot to mention motor temp. I rode about 1 mile total and did about 7 WOT cycles uphill and went around the block. The motor was barely warm, my razor dirt bike gets hotter than this thing. Still only got 20mph out of her, maybe if I put more air in the front tire and tuck I can get 21 lol
By aidanworthington
you should get some 3mm wire a rewind the motor as a 8 turn (delta) then ul probily be hitting around 30mph 5000w
but range would suck lol

Im running a magic pie in my scooter at the moment @ 54.2v 31amp 1700w and that will wheelie on the throttle
and the top speed is 22mph even after 2 hours at top speed it still runs only just warm.
2000w must be fun on such a small scooter. what would look cool if you made the deck from 4mm carbon fiber board
with black grip tape in some sort of patten
carbon.jpg
carbon.jpg (6.91 KiB) Viewed 4603 times
By shortcircuit911
Good idea, I'll price out some carbon. If its too much I might just go with polycarbonite with some griptape. I got my bars in the mail today and they're pretty sweet. just waiting on the clamp to come in now. Hopefully I can decide on a material for the deck this week. I also need to make the deck spacers and hopefully be cruising with a deck this weekend. I need to buy some new grips because the stock ones are junk! Aldo going to ditch all the lights and reflectors, might just run a handlebar light that's independent of the main battery.Hope to have more progress pics soon, I really want to get this thing rideable so I can put some miles in it!
Attachments
image2 (2).JPG
image2 (2).JPG (53.55 KiB) Viewed 4594 times
image1 (2).JPG
image1 (2).JPG (113.27 KiB) Viewed 4594 times
By aidanworthington
iv noticed in one of your pic's you have a mig welder
a nice upgrade would be some 30mm angle iron welded to the top of your chase
(but cut down to 20mm rise)
which would add strength and also give a base for your new wider deck
image1 mod.JPG
image1 mod.JPG (27.9 KiB) Viewed 4591 times
the reason why im saying this is because there is a big space between the bolts that hold down your deck
so itl bend if you use risers
By shortcircuit911
I considered this. I kind of want to just widen the whole darn thing and Tig it back up. I also considered strip steel across the 4 deck bolts under the deck which form an X but that seems half buttocks. I'd like to do it correctly and just hack the frame, but will probably wait a month or so until it starts raining here in California. We're supposed to have a really wet winter so I'll do it then.
By shortcircuit911
Went to lowes today and picked up a piece of wood to make a new deck. I was going to get some polycarbonite but decided to try my hand at some woodwork (I'm not a wood guy at all). I trimmed the board and drilled out the holes for the mounting screws. I bolted the board to the scooter and it looked horrible! I pulled the deck back off and rounded off both ends and the edges and sanded it all smooth. I also added a chamfer on all the sharp edges, bolted it back on, much better. I think I might wrap it in grip tape or maybe stain it. I'd like to hog out a long notch on the bottom for the lipos to clear, until them I'll run two washers under each bolt. This thursday I'm getting trained on the waterjet and will have full access after thursday, so this deck is just a temporary one. I'm working on the wiring now and am getting the new charging harness completed, hope to get it done by tomorrow night. I also pulled all the cheap lights and reflectors off which makes the scooter look much better.
Attachments
image1 (3).JPG
image1 (3).JPG (120.13 KiB) Viewed 4559 times
image5.JPG
image5.JPG (130.93 KiB) Viewed 4559 times
image4.JPG
image4.JPG (106.95 KiB) Viewed 4559 times
image3.JPG
image3.JPG (131 KiB) Viewed 4559 times
By shortcircuit911
Thanks Rob! I finally got my stem in today so the bars are ready to be installed, hopefully I can get to it this weekend, work is crazy right now. I also received some retainers for my andersons. I pulled the original charger port out and filed it a bit so a paralled (from the main power going to the controller)set of andersons sticks out of the frame and is retained for easy charging. I had a parallel balance cable that I added a db9 connector to so I can bolt that next to the anderson, then I can balance charge every time if I want to. Everything fits nicely in the deck space, just need to hog out the bottom of the deck this weekend.
Attachments
image5 (1).JPG
image5 (1).JPG (40.62 KiB) Viewed 4544 times
image3 (1).JPG
image3 (1).JPG (55.71 KiB) Viewed 4544 times
image2 (3).JPG
image2 (3).JPG (136.87 KiB) Viewed 4544 times
image1 (4).JPG
image1 (4).JPG (71.4 KiB) Viewed 4544 times
By aidanworthington
I love your Anderson charge port
simple but very effective

(tell you the truth i have a bit of a fetish for Anderson connectors)
By shortcircuit911
Thanks Aidan, I'm a big fan of andersons myself. I notched out the old charger port hole to make room for the db9 connector which took a while, but I got it in there. I think on of the jst connectors got pinched/bent while inserting them through the hole because once I connected the 2 lipos, I saw the magic genie (smoke from burning electronics) and immediately pulled them apart. Luckily the batteries weren't damaged so I'll have to redo that harness again unfortunately. I also chopped the handlebars off and installed the new ones, which look much cleaner. The new bars are a bit shorter so they are more responsive. I took it out for a cruise up the hill in front of my house and down the street a bit. When I got back I checked the motor temp with an IR gun and the hub was 90 degrees F, so I'm confident the motor can handle the extra current and voltage I've been pumping into it. Other than that I didn't get much done, hopefully I can finish the deck this week along with the balance plug harness. After that I want to pull the back wheel and see how I can add disc brakes because the band brakes it has are dog sh**!
Attachments
image3 (2).JPG
image3 (2).JPG (147.22 KiB) Viewed 4496 times
image2 (4).JPG
image2 (4).JPG (79.45 KiB) Viewed 4496 times
image1 (6).JPG
image1 (6).JPG (40.78 KiB) Viewed 4496 times
By shortcircuit911
Didn't even balance it, all I did was connect the jst plugs, the other side is isolated, so it must have been the plugs that got damaged when routing them through the hole for the db9 (it was a tight squeeze). Performance seemed fine,haven't done a range test yet want to hook up the watt meter for that and have the deck on. I'm planning on milling out the bottom of the deck tomorrow morning before work, hopefully I have time. I'm going to try and put a few miles on it this week, we'll see how it goes.
By aidanworthington
I might be wrong but it looks like your running your batteries in series using a Y connector (48v ish)
but your charge lead is parallel which would explain why it went bad
By shortcircuit911
Ya you're right. I tried to combine two ideas I had without thinking it through. Doh! I will just not use the db9 and pull the deck off when I want to balance charge. I was able to mill about 1/4 of my deck but ran out of time, hopefully I can get it done soon. I think I'm going to mount the deck with washers and try and put some miles on it this week I hate looking at it in the garage. Hopefully I can get the watt meter hooked today or tomorrow. I'll keep you posted on progress, maybe even get some video.
By shortcircuit911
Thought about this more on the way home and realized where I went wrong. A year ago when I planned on doing this type of charging system I ordered db25 connectors so that I could run 66v in an ebike i was building. I saw them the other day and said hey I'll use a db9 its smaller :oops: not the right choice. I pulled my stash of leads and connectors out so I'll remake the harness tomorrow morning before work so I can get it installed and ride this darn thing!Thanks for pointing that out Aidan, it might of taken me some time before I figured it out.
Attachments
image1 (7).JPG
image1 (7).JPG (57.45 KiB) Viewed 4475 times
By aidanworthington
you could use a bms to solve your charge problems
but wire it up without the cutoff
12cell bms 4.2v per cell.jpg
12cell bms 4.2v per cell.jpg (10.79 KiB) Viewed 4474 times
By shortcircuit911
well I got up a little early and mounted my deck to my scooter. I packed my db connectors and my jst extensions and headed to work. As soon as I got off the train in San Francisco I pinned the throttle and rode a wheelie down the sidewalk. This thing is so fun to ride in the city! My commute has a few stop lights and some nice long blocks to get up to speed, too bad it isn't a longer ride. I got to work and made my new balance plugs. Tomorrow I will notch out the frame more and get the db connector mounted so I can balance charge without removing the deck! :) I might also experiment with staining the deck soon.

Aidan, I like the idea of the bms, some of the ones I've seen are a bit low on the discharge rate, so I never pulled the trigger. I have everything I need for my charging system, so I will see how it works for me. I really do appreciate the suggestions though, you have some good ideas.
Attachments
image2 (5).JPG
image2 (5).JPG (38.66 KiB) Viewed 4472 times
image1 (8).JPG
image1 (8).JPG (130.24 KiB) Viewed 4472 times
By shortcircuit911
Finally got the db25 connector mounted to the frame, so no more removing the deck to charge!!! :D I also threw a quick stain on the deck, and it looks much better than it did before. I'm thinking maybe do another coat, but this deck is just a prototype so I may experiment with it more. I also still need to notch the bottom of the deck to clear the lipos. I was looking on hobbyking and found some 12ah 6s lipos, so I think I'm going to get a few soon, they're back ordered right now. They even have 20ah packs! I've been waiting a while for lipo packs of this capacity to be available, and they're super reasonable.
Today I got off the train one stop early just so I could add an extra mile or so to my commute. It is so much more fun riding in the city than in my neighborhood, I just kind of wish the top speed was a few mph's higher. I will also start looking at getting disc brakes on this thing because these brakes suck. Anyway I took a few pics of progress made this week.

lipos I'm looking at: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... _Pack.html
Attachments
image2 (6).JPG
image2 (6).JPG (123.21 KiB) Viewed 4429 times
image1 (11).JPG
image1 (11).JPG (105.99 KiB) Viewed 4429 times
By shortcircuit911
Couldn't stop thinking about those lipos so I went back to hobbyking's site and realized I was looking at the international warehouse, so I switched the site to the US warehouse and saw the lipos were in stock, so I ordered 2 packs. The length is going to be a snug fit but I think they're going to clear. I can wait to get them installed, then I can dramatically increase my range and not be worried about running out of juice. I pulled the front end apart because there was some play in it which I couldn't stand so I took a closer look. When I got it apart I noticed the fork nut was loose which was the cause of the problem, and the headset bearings were nearly dry, so I re-greased them and got the front end back together. I was hearing some noise in the front wheel yesterday on the way to work and confirmed it was a wheel bearing that's going out. I hopped on ebay and ordered some Nachi 6200Z bearings. They're Japanese made bearings and are supposed to be super smooth and quiet. I was also able to get the rear wheel off and inspect the brakes, which are horrible. I could maybe try better quality pads, but I doubt they'll be much better. I'm thinking of making an aluminum insert to sit inside the wheel where the pads sit and machine a lip on the outside face for the disc. I was thinking of making it a light press fit or even a slip fit and have 4 bolts securing it to the wheel. I'd then make some caliper brackets and weld them to the frame. I think this will work, but am still thinking of other options. I'm also considering taking one half of an e200 rear wheel (sprocket side) and bolting a disc to that and running front disc brakes. I still haven't decided which way I'm going so I'll have to keep thinking about that one.
Attachments
image3 (3).JPG
image3 (3).JPG (127.5 KiB) Viewed 4421 times
image2 (7).JPG
image2 (7).JPG (115.38 KiB) Viewed 4421 times
image1 (12).JPG
image1 (12).JPG (123.22 KiB) Viewed 4421 times
By shortcircuit911
So I was cruising in the city today and I saw a guy on an ecoreco. Too bad he was going the opposite way as me because I would've asked him to race. I don't know what his battery level was like, but he was having a hard time getting off the line. He was probably 180-190 lbs and he was kicking quite a bit off the line. Half way down the block he was maybe doing 12mph. Again, I don't know if the throttle was pinned or if he was low on battery, but I wasn't impressed by what I saw. I rode a wheelie when my light turned green and giggled to myself. I was able to hog the bottom of my deck out tonight. It was my first time using a router so don't judge too hard. The lipos now clear with no spacers, but I might take some more off. This is a prototype so I'm experimenting this this deck until I'm happy with the look, and I'll do a final version.
Attachments
image2 (8).JPG
image2 (8).JPG (126.91 KiB) Viewed 4406 times
By aidanworthington
nice work

random warning try not to drill the hub if you can ovoid it
a crack can start easily on something that small
your idea of a light press fit would work well using a steel plug (not ali)
(fit together with some lock tight or epoxy)
By shortcircuit911
Thanks Aidan, you're right about that. I was thinking aluminum to save weight, the wheel is the worst place to add weight. I might just add a disc to the front, I need them with the way I ride, SF is crazy too. There's no guarantee that my idea will work so I'm going to hold off on the rear until I can think of something better.Saw another ecoreco today, I almost went out of my way to see if he wanted to race, then realized how that might come off as weird (some people have no interest in modifying scooters and use them solely for transportation). I'm really happy with my scooter, but wish it had another 5-8 mph and disc brakes. I've been thinking of how to add disc brakes and I might just add them to the front, it seems a bit risky (to the motor) to add it to the rear. I've also thought about maybe adding another hub motor in the front, but haven't full thought that one through yet. I came home today and got 3 packages in the mail, it was all the stuff I ordered last friday. I got the 2 12ah lipos, the new wheel bearings, and a spare tube. Can't wait to get these lipos installed and go for a long ride, no more range anxiety! I mounted my gopro to my front forks and recorded my morning ride the other day. I don't think you can tell but right after I take off I turned right a bit, hit the throttle, and broke the rear wheel loose :D The headset is noisy in the video because its been coming loose, so I apologize for that, also the front bearing is shot so you can hear that as well. Other than that its not too bad of a video, I was riding like an a**hole because I was late, an extra 5mph would really help on those long streets, the acceleration is phenomenal!

Attachments
image2 (9).JPG
image2 (9).JPG (125.68 KiB) Viewed 4387 times
image1 (13).JPG
image1 (13).JPG (142.6 KiB) Viewed 4387 times
By shortcircuit911
Got the lipos charged up and got the andersons crimped on.Small problem- the lipos are about 1/2" too long, the controller doesn't fit. I knew it was going to be a tight squeeze when I bought them, but didn't give myself enough leeway for the wires and connectors coming out of the controller. Luckily the 12 fet is overkill for this scooter. So I'm planning on getting either a 6 fet or a 9 fet from lyen (probably 9 just need to double check dimensions). I'm kinda bummed that everything didn't fit inside the frame. I even pulled the stock controller out of my stash and thought about hooking it up and running it, then I remembered how boring it was to ride with it. Anyway, I got the new wheel bearings installed, they are much smoother than the cheap stock bearings it came with. I tightened up the headset (again) since I had the front wheel off. She's all back together and ready for the work week. Lipos are sitting on the workbench waiting to be installed. :(
Attachments
image3 (4).JPG
6s 5ah lipos next to the monster 6s 12ah lipos
image3 (4).JPG (145.37 KiB) Viewed 4378 times
image2 (10).JPG
stock controller next to the 12 fet lyen
image2 (10).JPG (147.84 KiB) Viewed 4378 times
By shortcircuit911
I'm considering it man, been looking around and its going to be about $200, which would really make the cost of this thing surge (but its not out of the question). I just ordered a 9 fet controller from lyen so everything should fit under the deck nicely without modification. I would also like to get a cycle analyst, but will wait a bit for that. After the batteries are sorted I'm going to look into the brakes because the stock ones suck and I like to accelerate hard in the city and often need to brake hard. Anyway I'll post some pics of the controller when it comes in.
By shortcircuit911
I know, I haven't seen a dual hub motor scooter yet (doesn't mean someone hasn't done it). I haven't pulled the trigger on a new hub because I need one that spins exactly the same speed as mine. A lot of chinese manufactures and sellers get the specs of their products wrong. i'd hate to order another hub and it spins at a different speed as my current hub. I need to identical hub motors, and the only sure way to do that is to get 2 motors from the same supplier. I'm thinking 2 motors and 2 6 fet controllers would be sweet. I still need to research this more and make sure I can squeeze everything under the deck, that's the main problem right now. Also the front end has some play that I can't seem to get rid of, it's minor, but I don't like it. I'm going to look into new headsets and disc brake parts soon. Also I don't think lyen got my message so I still have time to make a decision on which way to go.
By robnewyork
what about simply buying the stock replacement motor for ur scooter??( although it may be cheaper to buy 2 identical generics.
By shortcircuit911
Tried that and the seller has no more scooters or parts. I found a seller on alibaba that will make me custom hub motors for $150 a motor from the sound of it. He just emailed me asking what I want so I'll take that as a good sign. I measured my fork and I'm about 40mm shy so I need to figure that out as well. Hopefully I can get two high rpm motors (will have to sacrifice some torque) but will hopefully get into the high 20's. Also these motors have hubs for disc brakes so that a huge relief. I did a no load rpm test on my rear wheel and it was about 970 rpm (laser tach). I told the seller I want motors that spin above 1500 rpm and he said he could do it so I'm going to email him back in a minute. Hopefully I can report back with good news.

Motor: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1736511255.html
By shortcircuit911
So I heard back from the guy and got some good news. They have 8" motors that will accept disc brake rotors with an approximate speed of 43kmh. Hopefully 2 of these will get me into the mid 20's. I'm thinking 2 lyen 6 fet controllers pushing 30 amps each will give me 3,000w. My batteries are rated for double that so I think they should be fine. I just placed the order for 2 motors and a fork that the motor fits on, all of that with freight came out to $250, so I'm pretty happy about the price I got. I really can't wait to mount the motors and see how it's going to perform!
Re: Bladez 450S XTR s upgrade

So excited! Found a way to earn an extra $160 to p[…]

MX500 48v 2kW BLDC build

its this motor, 48v 2000w: https://www.aliexpress[…]

Welcome to the forum! Yes, about 6 months back W[…]