Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

I have all the electronics from an eZip400 scooter, and they are in working condition, but removed from the scooter frame as the scooter itself was garbage.

I also have a completely stock, unmodified FP Dune Racer. I would like to gut the "engine bay" of the Dune Racer and replace it with a live axle (perhaps from a Razor drift kart?) powered by the Currie motor setup and 2 fresh batteries. It is just for a cruiser for my 6 year old (who is afraid of most "thrills"). We live in desert so cruising thru the dirt backyard is desired.

I know I need an axle. Does anyone have any suggestions for this?
I see http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com/vi ... hp?t=17702 there is a place for axle clamps to hold a live axle. I just need to know which one would be best to use. I see the two Razor axle sets are very affordable. Anyone know the axle diameter? Also, the wheels are very "tiny". Anyone know of a larger wheel that would fit on the Razor axle to fit the Dune Racer a little better?

Again, I have almost EVERYTHING from the scooter. Motor, harness, controller, wires, "throttle", sprockets, etc. I may need a longer chain than the one from the scooter depending where I am able to mount the motor in reference to the axle.

I am all ears! And if I missed a thread where someone did something very similar, please link me!!

Thanks!

Dustin

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]