Page 1 of 1

, 3000 RPM 36V 2 HP MOTOR MADE IN AMERICA 135 SHIPPED, SAME PRICE AS A UNITE OR CURRIE NOWADAYS

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:09 pm
by robnewyork
http://www.ebay.com/itm/36-Volt-A180-Fr ... SwX~dWmoAE
UMM YOU CANT BEAT THIS, i still have my 2.5 36v clarke motor in brand new condition which i hope to use soon.. granted i paid 176 for that..at 60v this is a 5416rpm motor @@@@@@@@@@@@ a yk43 b and make a 50 mph street machine or a kelly 550amp and bake tires.

http://kellycontroller.com/kdz4855024v- ... -1179.html

i know i look for motor from boredom, just giving people an idea of whats out there when a 900 watt currie now costs 159 plus shipping./and a 36v 1000watt unite is 159 plus shipping also

http://tncscooters.com/index.php?route= ... uct_id=344

Re: , 3000 RPM 36V 2 HP MOTOR MADE IN AMERICA 135 SHIPPED, SAME PRICE AS A UNITE OR CURRIE NOWADAYS

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:07 pm
by noahmercier
I will give anyone that orders the ohio motor through here $5 off.

Re: , 3000 RPM 36V 2 HP MOTOR MADE IN AMERICA 135 SHIPPED, SAME PRICE AS A UNITE OR CURRIE NOWADAYS

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:53 pm
by robnewyork
if the motors yours id use it on the minibike, its a beast and will handle yk43b no issue

Re: , 3000 RPM 36V 2 HP MOTOR MADE IN AMERICA 135 SHIPPED, SAME PRICE AS A UNITE OR CURRIE NOWADAYS

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:06 pm
by zen_racer
robnewyork wrote:i know i look for motor from boredom, just giving people an idea of whats out there when a 900 watt currie now costs 159 plus shipping./and a 36v 1000watt unite is 159 plus shipping also

http://tncscooters.com/index.php?route= ... uct_id=344
rob what are your thoughts on the kelly motors, specifically the 24v brushed versions that would seem to compare to the larger Unites:

http://kellycontroller.com/24v-700w-bru ... p-510.html

Re: , 3000 RPM 36V 2 HP MOTOR MADE IN AMERICA 135 SHIPPED, SAME PRICE AS A UNITE OR CURRIE NOWADAYS

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:15 pm
by Quinc
Use that thing Noah!!

Re: , 3000 RPM 36V 2 HP MOTOR MADE IN AMERICA 135 SHIPPED, SAME PRICE AS A UNITE OR CURRIE NOWADAYS

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:16 pm
by Quinc
robnewyork wrote:http://www.ebay.com/itm/36-Volt-A180-Fr ... SwX~dWmoAE
UMM YOU CANT BEAT THIS, i still have my 2.5 36v clarke motor in brand new condition which i hope to use soon.. granted i paid 176 for that..at 60v this is a 5416rpm motor @@@@@@@@@@@@ a yk43 b and make a 50 mph street machine or a kelly 550amp and bake tires.

http://kellycontroller.com/kdz4855024v- ... -1179.html

i know i look for motor from boredom, just giving people an idea of whats out there when a 900 watt currie now costs 159 plus shipping./and a 36v 1000watt unite is 159 plus shipping also

http://tncscooters.com/index.php?route= ... uct_id=344
Let me know if you find any of them fancy kelly controllers for a good deal! =)

Re: , 3000 RPM 36V 2 HP MOTOR MADE IN AMERICA 135 SHIPPED, SAME PRICE AS A UNITE OR CURRIE NOWADAYS

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:33 pm
by robnewyork
zen_racer wrote:
robnewyork wrote:i know i look for motor from boredom, just giving people an idea of whats out there when a 900 watt currie now costs 159 plus shipping./and a 36v 1000watt unite is 159 plus shipping also

http://tncscooters.com/index.php?route= ... uct_id=344
rob what are your thoughts on the kelly motors, specifically the 24v brushed versions that would seem to compare to the larger Unites:

http://kellycontroller.com/24v-700w-bru ... p-510.html
'


these look like decent size industrials to be honest,.. the one u linked is .9hp so id imagine they are pretty duable .. especially at the price theres no risk involved.. ive seeen em before but never read the exact specs like rpm and axle size

Re: , 3000 RPM 36V 2 HP MOTOR MADE IN AMERICA 135 SHIPPED, SAME PRICE AS A UNITE OR CURRIE NOWADAYS

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:38 pm
by robnewyork
the shaft appears to be 14mm as per the chart , thats equal to 11/20 or 5.5 /10 idk what sae size sprocket will fit.. maybe kelly has sprockets.. no rpm info

Re: , 3000 RPM 36V 2 HP MOTOR MADE IN AMERICA 135 SHIPPED, SAME PRICE AS A UNITE OR CURRIE NOWADAYS

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:49 pm
by robnewyork
if the rpm is 1800 or better they may be a great deal for yk42-4 builds based on 48volts and double volting.. 67 amps times 52 fully charged v is 3484 watts, not too shabby and im gussing the 22 lb motor would do fine with appropriate gearing

Re: , 3000 RPM 36V 2 HP MOTOR MADE IN AMERICA 135 SHIPPED, SAME PRICE AS A UNITE OR CURRIE NOWADAYS

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:28 pm
by Quinc
Shows rated speed is 3000rpms.

Re: , 3000 RPM 36V 2 HP MOTOR MADE IN AMERICA 135 SHIPPED, SAME PRICE AS A UNITE OR CURRIE NOWADAYS

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:54 pm
by robnewyork
WOW , that may be a serious motor,seems to be the same size as a 3/4 leeson