Only post here if you are in expert in an area and are sure that this is something we MUST know before starting a project!

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

its not fair when 3 people have to answer all the new guys , then when they know what theyre doing, they dont help the newb newbs.I saw a post with simple questions anyone could answer , and no one replied for 2 days , lets keep the community strong and helpful.
I will 2nd that! there are a lot of ppl who take time to register, post, repost, and even sometimes assist, but there are also those who get what they need and go.
i myself read alot, but still had tons of ?'s I joined in a haste, got some advice, rushed through, got some results good and bad, but still kept browsing. even now years later, i can't ride, i still browse. i am a bit disappointed i came in on the end of the hey day of some great builders, but through sticking it out, i have seen NEW barriers BROKE!
AnnD to top it off we have some new adventures into the brushless/lipo zone.
I feel a lot of times members are afraid to put in their 2cents. They fear misadvice. I know i will not respond to threads sometimes afraid to steer someone wrong. I also know I have piped in where I didn't hold weight.
in the end, those who can contribute and don't are bull puckey.
At the same time I do wish the threads were cleaned a bit to get to the facts. this would limit a lot of repeat questions....i guess that's ehy there is a FAQ page......
perhaps a prescreen of newbs is in order....what do you have? what do you want? how much can you spend? GO!
thats essentially what i ask, how fast u wanna go how thick is ur wallet..we have a guy now building a 52,000 watt , yes 52000 watt razor quad.(only only running 5500 on mx to hit 41.3 mph quickly, buddys dune buggy is 10kw and has a run time of like 20 miles.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]