If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V.
list it here for all to enjoy!

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

By jdandreaman
http://www.gruberpower.com/replace-batteries

This company has mostly Southwest locations,but has reasonable shipping rates. They have really good prices considering the average retail ( at least what we see here in Phoenix AZ.)
You have to setup an account and keep a credit card on file with them but don't have to use that particular card to pay. You can use a different card or even pay cash or send a money order the card is just required for opening the account. They are wholesalers.
If you do find their prices appealing and setup an account please ask for "Bruce" and tell him that Dan and Andrea Wilson referred you. ( We don't receive any discount for our referrals) Since they agreed to work with us since we don't represent a large volume of business we would like to make them feel that we appreciate the service they agreed to extend us and show them there is a good customer base in"The Little Guy".

They are friendly, customer service oriented and very accomodating
By maurtis
A lot of the Power Wheels guys use Gruber as well and love them. I bought a couple 12V 10AH SLAs from them and everything went fine. If you call you can usually get a couple extra dollars off than using their website.

I use Chrome Battery through Amazon for my SLAs now. They ship from the US (Illinois I think) and with their free shipping usually end up as one of the cheaper options. I have purchased at least 16 SLAs from them of various capacities and only once did they mess up and send me a pair of 8AH SLAs instead of 7AH. Since they were the same physical size, I did not complain about the free extra capacity ;) And so far, no duds.

Oddly enough with Chrome battery, they offer better prices through Amazon.com than their own site. When I called them about it, they said to just go ahead and order from Amazon to get the cheaper price, LOL.
8mm (T8F) rear wheel sprocket

Looking for a >90T and <10 in. outside diam[…]