If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V.
list it here for all to enjoy!

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

By gameboy
just noticed these on bgmicro. a pair of 12v led's for 13.65 , thats 6.82 each, but ya gotta buy two. anyway just passing on info.

http://www.bgmicro.com/led1202.aspx

Super hyper bright white LEDs for your car, boat, or bike. Unit contains 11 LEDs. Daytime running lights improve safety. 12 volt operation. Set at any angle. Waterproof for all road and weather conditions. Each boxed set contains 2-11 LED/white super hyper bright units with mounting bracket, wire, splices, and hardware. Easy to install. Manufactured by Philips. 66mA per unit.
By bassiclyLouDog
advance auto is like $25-$50 for the same type of lighting. $13 isn't bad. I just buy a few hose clmps and led flashlights from the dollar store. 2 of them is bright enough to see the road. plus I have a few of the cheapy headlights i bought on ebay laying around. for $2 ea you can't go wrong. Then there's that $10 spotlight...I need to make a good mount for it because it's friggin sweet in the woods at night. lots of tree roots and depressions you don't see at 20mph!
By BrandonBailey
gameboy wrote:just noticed these on bgmicro. a pair of 12v led's for 13.65 , thats 6.82 each, but ya gotta buy two. anyway just passing on info.

http://www.bgmicro.com/led1202.aspx

Super hyper bright white LEDs for your car, boat, or bike. Unit contains 11 LEDs. Daytime running lights improve safety. 12 volt operation. Set at any angle. Waterproof for all road and weather conditions. Each boxed set contains 2-11 LED/white super hyper bright units with mounting bracket, wire, splices, and hardware. Easy to install. Manufactured by Philips. 66mA per unit.

Nice lights they are... I think those will shine a lot....
Personally recommended :arrow:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]