If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V.
list it here for all to enjoy!

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

By cherry zhou
Hi,This is Cherry Zhou from Taizhou Quanshun, We focus on high power E-scooter motor(From 250W to 8000W),
E-car motor(From 1000W to 8000W), Scooter Wheel and E-bike wheel for more than 13 years.

Pls. refer to one of 13inch 72V 8000W scooter motor below (expected max speed is 120km/h), which performance well on EFF(Reach 87.7%) and get CE certification by SGS.

Here is the spec of our current motors.

If it is suitable for you, SAMPLES can be sent on request.And please inform us freely if any question about our motor, thanks! Email: cherry@tzquanshun.com
By maurtis
Something tells me that we would not qualify for a free sample...

Mr. Zhou, I would be very interested in obtaining a free preview sample of your 16" 5000W - 8000W motor. If such a motor should meet my needs as a hobbyist, I would be more than happy to post reviews on this site and endless-sphere.com. :lol:

Rob, here is the scooter motor you need for your next Pocket Mod project. Maybe a 12" 8000W stuffed in one? :twisted:
By maurtis
Cromotor (aka Hubzilla), rated at 5kW continuous and people run 10kW through them all the time at endless-sphere. http://greyborgusa.com/products-2/motors/hubzillav2/

But it is a $600 motor that requires a monster controller and frame to handle it. Power wheelies and 60+ MPH.

Here is a video of a guy in Costa Rica hitting 103 MPH on his Hubmonster ebike!

By maurtis
musicnmotionz wrote:Shouldn't that be 103KPH?

Nope, I think he claimed to hit 166 kph, which is 103 mph.

103 kph (just over 60 mph) is commonplace in the ebike scene. With about 20 more volts and 20 - 30 more amps (and a bigger controller to deliver those, of course) I could probably hit 60 mph on my bike for a very short period of time. But 100 mph is a MUCH different story!
By meanunclebob
Ida Know, 103mph on a ebike with that kind of traffic would be beyond depends and into astronaut diaper stage. Sure didn't look that fast though.
By robnewyork
it looked 100, hes passing motorcylces, bicycles like their standing still. idk.. ive driven 135mph and that was a convincing 100
By cherry zhou
maurtis wrote:Cromotor (aka Hubzilla), rated at 5kW continuous and people run 10kW through them all the time at endless-sphere. http://greyborgusa.com/products-2/motors/hubzillav2/

But it is a $600 motor that requires a monster controller and frame to handle it. Power wheelies and 60+ MPH.

Here is a video of a guy in Costa Rica hitting 103 MPH on his Hubmonster ebike!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw the web site of this 5kw spoke motor, very nice web site.
We have develop a new model for 273 spoke motor (4000w~10000w), before we do 205 spoke motor(350w~3000w).
Attachments
IMG_5291.jpg
273 Spoke motor (BLDC)
DSC06715.jpg
205 Spoke motor (BLDC)
By maurtis
Depending on the price, there could be a nice market for the 4kw - 10kw motor. The market has a ton of cheap 1kw - 2kw motors, but the higher powered BLDC hub motors are not as common, mainly on bikes we see the larger Crystalytes and Cromotors which are in the $600+ range for the motor alone.

My high speed wound cheap 1kw hub motor was just $150 shipped and will reliably take 2kw, and 4kw for short periods of time. But it would be nice to have a motor that could take a continuous 4kw+ with a ton of torque.
By robnewyork
as of now , the brushess hub motors suck without spedning 1000 bux from what ive seen , i know urs is good , and one other brand but mostly ur paying for looks not function.bring ur bike to ny and ill have it doin 80 mph in 2 days , ugly as sin with a huge 50 lb motor hangin off the side !
By cherry zhou
Here is our catalogue updated recently.

You can download in below site:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nv8aoa877lq6 ... 6.pdf?dl=0

New products for spoke motor(NEW!!!)
By aidanworthington
top example

Il stick to my pie thank you
70nm of torque talks for itself lol
(48v 1700w)

your 3000w 72v (5131w) only produces 52nm under normal conditions
pie will do 70nm all day for less than 1/3 the wattage