If you have a cheap supplier for motors, batteries, or anything that is of use for a scooter or E.V.
list it here for all to enjoy!

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

By zogthegreat
Hi everyone! :D

Since many of us have horror stories of disinterested/uncaring sellers, I wanted to share a positive experience I had with an eBay seller.

I had ordered a 30A circuit breaker for the princely sum of $9.00 USD for one of my projects:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390591509317?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

http://stores.ebay.com/Keith-Wholesale? ... 7675.l2563

The seller shipped the item with tracking, however, USPS lost the package! If anyone has had this problem before, then you know that USPS will not search for the package for the receiver, only the shipper can make an inquiry. I contacted the seller and explained the problem. Now keep in mind that I had already left positive feedback for this seller. Here was the seller's response:

"I will send the inquiry, but I will also send out another breaker on Monday. Should I change anything on the mailing address to help it get to the right place?"

As far as I am concerned, this is a first class way to treat a customer. The seller knew that it is not his fault, knew that I had left a positive review and still is shipping me a new breaker at no charge.

Since all of the prices on the web for this type of item is essentially the same, in my opinion it is customer service that makes the difference. In the future when I need any circuit breakers or any other electronics, I know where I will be looking first.

Hope this helps someone else.

zog
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]