If you have an electric cart thats this fast, we have got to see the video.
this is done at *YOUR OWN RISK* and the forum or its owner is not liable for your injuries.

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

second run we tried again , and found the weak link. 50mph is on the horizon, maybe in a week. im pretty happy with 42, over 400 percent the manufacturers top speed. At the rate the kart is pulling amps to do this the silly 12ah batteries give us a small window of opputunity.. the next setup will allow for better acceleration and numerous attempts, although i think we will need just 1 :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Ez8Dz ... e=youtu.be

if you dont think it was 42, we have another video that was a different angle on 2nd attempt today.,he was carrying 2 gps devices, not much more we can do.
Fantastic! You went so fast it broke the phone! :D

Was the weak link the batteries? Were they just sagging too much under load? I notice our 12v 15ah SLAs sag like a mofo at WOT.
lmao, yes the g's broke the phone , and yes the amp load just kills the batteries and on run 2 we had no power at all past 39, no pull at all , im gonna rig 21 ah parallell series for next test, should do 45 plus i hope.. we will have better acceleration and not need as much runway as the kart under full throttle geared for 69 stalls when pegged until you hit 15-20.. Basically he will be able to really give it the beans out of the corner and not have to be at a specific speed .50 will be tough either way, but entirely possible for 1 or 2 runs.he didnt hear me yell go as that says something lol.
42 will remain tops , the 21ah batteries set up made this thing an absolute beast, hit the throttle at 20 and it pegged u to the seat , sadly the steering was just too scary for anyone to really go for 50 , but the kart could do it easily.on a better platform the yk43b combined with an industrial motor can get you highway speeds, just dont try it on the razor dune buggy , video later.
robnewyork wrote:the yk43b combined with an industrial motor can get you highway speeds, just dont try it on the razor dune buggy , video later.

Oh goodness. Too funny. Can't wait for the video.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]