Anything that relates to scooters & general forum updates

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

By fbirch
ebay seller mayunstore is offering a 36V, 350W foldable scooter for around $300 ... SwuxFYy2AS

Seems like a good deal. Has anyone tried this scooter or a rebranded cousin? I'm looking for a scooter to use about once per month at a racetrack (for cars, not scooters), where the paddock area is a large (~40 acre) asphalt lot that I need to cross 15-20 times per race weekend. Some guys use golf carts, some use bicycles and I've seen a few Razor E300's as well.
By robnewyork
seems like a good deal , the original versions were 600 bux only about 18 months ago.. kinda slow, the last one I saw here was converted to all wheeel drive with 2 hub motors.
By fbirch
Rob, thanks for the feedback.

I'm also considering the Mototec Rover 500W Li-ion scoter. It's probably overkill for my needs, but I might be willing to spend a bit more if the Mototec offers better overall build quality and long term reliability. Do you think it offers those advantages over the scooter in my original email?

I emailed a couple of online sellers of the Mototec asking a few basic questions - do they sell replacement parts? how much are replacement batteries? etc., and neither seller bothered to even reply. Can you recommend any trustworthy online sellers that will answer emails if I have a problem with the scooter after I receive it? Also, where does one go to buy spare parts for these things? Sorry for all the newbie questions; I'm still coming up to speed
By robnewyork
for real support, u generally need to spend a lot.. To be honest , id buy through ebay.. If theres a problem , DO NOT LEAVE feedback.. then messgae the seller. IF they dont have the part, they will give a partial refund for you to buy the parts etc.. So make sure you do not leave feedback till u have the scooter for a week and rack up 20 miles.
By fbirch
I ended up buying the ebay scooter in the first link. Received it yesterday. I think it'll be fine for my limited application. I'll let everyone know if it's reliable after I've had it a few months. In the meantime, I'll enjoy the threads by people who are building hot rods.
By Jameshatton
I have been through this site and found it a good deal that one must be waiting for. If they are offering 36V, 350W foldable scooter for only $300, then everyone would be buying this. A few days ago while searching for a good Mobility scooter I came across a well renowned site named as spin life, offering Mobility scooters of 25.9V x 10AH Lithium Battery storage and at the lowest price.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]