Need new motors? break a chain? brakes not work? swapping out pinions or sprockets?

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

By detrailers
that is why I posted the link asking it that was the correct upgrade motor
By zen_racer
define "correct" ...?

every member here will have their own upgrade preferences, so listing your specific goals and limitations with this build would go a long way towards generating helpful answers.
By detrailers
Others here have done the unite 350w motor, wondering if this is the one that people are using.
By detrailers
Ordered my 350w motor which looks like it can be installed with minimal modification. Looking forward to it.
By detrailers
I did. I have a 550w rated
with hall throttle from Fast Scooters
By detrailers
yep, had it for a year, but dont run my scooter too much which is why it still runs...Ordered an 80t sprocket that im doing with this upgrade so should get some good results....
By detrailers
I put it in last night. Easy mod... Haven't had a chance to test yet
By detrailers
robnewyork wrote:the 80 tooth i assume, u will like it and wanna go 36v right after
No I installed 350w last night...it actually came one tooth bigger so just a quick put around the driveway didn't notice much difference. Putting the 80t on tonight. Very interested in the 36v upgrade. I have an upgraded 500w controller from Fast scooters, do I need to upgrade that and if so could I keep my throttle that came with the controller?
By robnewyork
u need a hall throttle, 36v controller, and 36v charger.. the 80 tooth will make the acceleration awesome but top speed will be 10.7, to get back to 15 u need 36v conversion..ill send all links to parts.
By robnewyork
go with 3 larger batteries off ebay , a generic 36v controller and hall throttle to match, then u need a 36v charger and should be doing 15mph reliably..heres links

charger
http://www.ebay.com/itm/36V-1-5A-Batter ... XQjWtRQCPQ this matches ur stock charge port

batteries
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mighty-Max-3-Pa ... Sw0HVWBXbJ these will make her run time the same as stock

controller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Durable-36V-500 ... C2&vxp=mtr
all labeled and absolutely mindless, hook throttle charger and batteries easily (the plasic conectors will mostly all match

throttle

http://www.ebay.com/itm/24v-36v-Electri ... Sw3xJVWkDm
simple 3 wire will plug right into the controller.. 2 hrs work and 115 bux later ur done man , no instructions needed, everything is labeled or color coded..
By robnewyork
u wont notice a difference by just adding the 350watt, the amps from the controller is the same.. these parts listed will have u a high torque 15mph e300 with the same range as stock.. how u will fit the 3 12ah batteries no one cares just do it.
By codeman
Most scooters use a hall effect throttle. You can adapt most hall effect throttles to work with most any controller that needs one. The controller has three wires. A power wire (5V), a ground wire, and a throttle output wire. The output varies 0V for no throttle to 5V for full throttle. I used the stock razor throttles on my buggies, I just had to figure out which wire did what.
By detrailers
robnewyork wrote:u wont notice a difference by just adding the 350watt, the amps from the controller is the same.. these parts listed will have u a high torque 15mph e300 with the same range as stock.. how u will fit the 3 12ah batteries no one cares just do it.
Oh I beg do differ... I just rode it up a hill that the 250w always struggled with. It went up much easier, and that is with the 11 t sprocket on it. Keep in mind I do have an upgraded controller. I did switch to 12v 10ah batts last night too so maybe that has something to with the better performance he but everything I have read says the bigger ah batts don't increase performance just run time
By detrailers
robnewyork wrote:when i mean speed, if u wanna go 20 cool, 30 will cost a few bux, 40 is easy , above that is still easy but costly..
40 on one of these OMG!!

really just want it to pull me effortlessly up hills Im wondering now if I add the 80t if it will be too tall geared..if I went one tooth bigger on the front I guess its more like a 70t

Thanks for all your help, this is what make the forums so invaluable!
By robnewyork
buddy crashed e200 at 40 , thank god he had helmet.the 80 tooth will solve ur issue ( especially with new batteries) but u may get bored with top speed.ive hit 41.6 on a razor, buddy 42 , theyre not made for it except maybe the mx500
By detrailers
robnewyork wrote:buddy crashed e200 at 40 , thank god he had helmet.the 80 tooth will solve ur issue ( especially with new batteries) but u may get bored with top speed.ive hit 41.6 on a razor, buddy 42 , theyre not made for it except maybe the mx500
yep, I got the 80t yesterday (My GAWD its HUGE) and I think it will wait to use it until I go to 36v. I really like how the scooter is now with the 10ah batts and the 350w motor, It lasts a long time, pulls me up hills that the 250w struggled with and has good top speed. Happy (for now)
Afraid if i put the 80t on now this thing will wind out quickly...i might try it, however it looks like it will conflict with some upper frame points on the e300. I go to alot of car shows which is very low speed so maybe try it on at the upcoming cars and coffee in Dallas....
By detrailers
do you think peep keep the tensioner when going with the 80t? probably not, seems like to radical a bend in the chain
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]