Need new motors? break a chain? brakes not work? swapping out pinions or sprockets?

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

By rhyoo
Will post the pics once it got stretched Rob. Should looks great and adding the stability cruising on faster speed.

By zogthegreat
rhyoo wrote:Thanks for the help Rob..I have drill and clamp, will go to home depot today buy an cutting oil and give it a try. Hope it works.
3-in-1 oil works really well for this.
By Laundrydude
I use "tap magic" and it works well. Sometimes feels like each hole cuts better lol. Must be magic. It is good cutting oil tho and I like the spray version of it.
By rhyoo
ok so I drilled the 4 lugs with no problem. I simply tried to fit it with longer screws to connect with stock sprocket, placed it above the hub, and nut betwen 47t and stock 55t to serve as a spacer so it doesn't rub.
while it looks works fine, when I tried to put it on chassis, it creates further issues. the screw head rub with the frame because of its protude location, if I put the chain on it, it might rub the chassis also. I probably could get away with adjusting the spacer, but it would be more complicated and the tire won't be on the center also I believe. Could you send me your address to I can send the sprocket to your way and back Rob? I will measure the opening, I believe this is the correct way to get it done, so the new sprocket will be on its original position. my email is rioyonathan@yahoo.com. thanks in advance Rob
By robnewyork
looks like u could just cut the 4 connections to the center of the hub since the bolts are what centers it , but ill bore it no problem.
Re: Bladez 450S XTR s upgrade

So excited! Found a way to earn an extra $160 to p[…]

MX500 48v 2kW BLDC build

its this motor, 48v 2000w: https://www.aliexpress[…]