Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

By zen_racer
This project is finally under way... awhile ago I picked up a MX500 off CL for $20, but given the condition it should have been free lol. Early pics of this build...

How it looked after stripped down:

Back from my buddy's shop with a new top battery tray and lock bar:

Very happy with the new battery layout, perfect fitment for the battery cover, no clearance issues!

Did some boring so i could countersink the motor case screws and get them out of the way of the mounting bracket:

Ran into a problem which might cause some delays though... they sent me a controller which after doing the math i think is under-powered :

48V x 33a = 1587 watts ... :evil: Hope they have an explanation that makes sense or i'm sending this controller back!

By zen_racer
its this motor, 48v 2000w:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-48V ... autifyAB=0

there was a big sale on aliexpress so i got that motor plus a matched controller. unfortunately, that controller has been smoked.

i do have another controller ready to go but still verifying with the seller re: the wiring layout, so that's causing some delay. in the meantime i've been prepping the frame and swing arm for a fresh coat of paint and prepping the rims for dipping...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]