Use this area as your personal project pages or blog! Each thread belongs to one user as a project page!

Moderators: robnewyork, bassiclyLouDog, gameboy

By zen_racer
This project is finally under way... awhile ago I picked up a MX500 off CL for $20, but given the condition it should have been free lol. Early pics of this build...

How it looked after stripped down:

Back from my buddy's shop with a new top battery tray and lock bar:

Very happy with the new battery layout, perfect fitment for the battery cover, no clearance issues!

Did some boring so i could countersink the motor case screws and get them out of the way of the mounting bracket:

Ran into a problem which might cause some delays though... they sent me a controller which after doing the math i think is under-powered :

48V x 33a = 1587 watts ... :evil: Hope they have an explanation that makes sense or i'm sending this controller back!

By zen_racer
its this motor, 48v 2000w:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-48V ... autifyAB=0

there was a big sale on aliexpress so i got that motor plus a matched controller. unfortunately, that controller has been smoked.

i do have another controller ready to go but still verifying with the seller re: the wiring layout, so that's causing some delay. in the meantime i've been prepping the frame and swing arm for a fresh coat of paint and prepping the rims for dipping...
Re: Bladez 450S XTR s upgrade

So excited! Found a way to earn an extra $160 to p[…]